NHL PICKSPICKS

Anaheim Ducks vs San Jose Sharks 10/3/18 Pick, Prediction and Betting Odds

Game: NHL: Anaheim Ducks v San Jose Sharks Free Preview, Analysis, Stats, Betting Trends, Anaheim vs San Jose Picks and Anaheim vs San Jose Predictions

Date: Wednesday, Oct 3, 2018

Start time: 10:30 PM EST, SAP Center at San Jose

TV Channel: NBCSN

Best Anaheim Ducks Lines: (+147) MoneyLine – MYBOOKIE
Best San Jose Sharks Lines: (-163) MoneyLine – BETONLINE
Over/Under 5½: – SPORTSBETTING

In a game from NHL, we will see Anaheim Ducks at San Jose Sharks.

Betting Prediction:

The Anaheim Ducks had trouble scoring goals last season and they will be looking to improve on that this year. Their leading scorer and main guy on offense Rickard Rakell finished the season with 34 goals and 35 assists. However, he only had 1 goal against San Jose in the 4 meetings these two teams had last season.

On the other side, San Jose’s offense didn’t look much better but they were at least prolific at home. Both defenses conceded many goals last year with San Jose allowing over 200 goals while the Ducks allowed nearly 200. The Sharks, however, signed Erik Karlsson who is expected to boost the performances on defense. I expect this to be a real improvement over what we saw last year.

When the odds are 1.58 the expected chance of winning is 63%, but San Jose Sharks actually wins 60% matches with these odds. When the odds are 2.50 the expected chance of winning is 40%, but this team actually wins 39% of these matches.

Given the fact, that these two offenses don’t like scoring very much and that it is the first game of the season, I do not think that we will witness a shootout.

Rank
Site
Bonus
Rating
Visit
1
50% up to $1000 T & C Apply
2
50% up to $1000 T & C Apply
5
50% up to $1000 T & C Apply

Pick: Under 5½ Lines: (-113) from MYBOOKIE

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button
Close