✅ List of the Top Online Horse Betting Sites
Horse Racing has become one of the most significant forms of betting available online and on mobile. These online casinos supporting horse racing collect jockeys from racetracks all across North America, including the infamous Kentucky Derby and Arlington Park. These are called picks, which change day to day depending on the racebook selected. Through these picks,’ players can make educational bets on which jockey and horse will win their upcoming race. Complimenting these racebooks are promotions, which enable punters to bet more of their favorite horses across America.
American Horse Racing Tracks
Below we have listed the best horse racing tracks located across the United States of America. We have grouped these tracks into Groups 1 to 4. Each group represents the level at which these tracks operate, with group four being the highest.
|Group 1||Group 2||Group 3||Group 4|
|Monmouth Park||Presque Isle||Oaklawn Field||Gulfstream Field|
|Saratoga||Gold Gate Field||Laurel Park||Belmont Park|
|Woodbine||Indiana Grand||Pimlico Field||Santa Anita|
|Tampa Bay||Hawthorne||Sunland Park||Mahoning Valley|
|Arlington Park||Sam Houston||Turf Paradise||Aqueduct Park|
|Los Alamitos||Keeneland||Churchill Downs||Louisiana Down|
|Delaware Park||Kentucky Derby||Del Mar||Turfway Park|
|Emerald Downs||Penn National||Finger Lakes||LA Field|
When players make a wager on a horse, there is now the requirement to watch the upcoming race. However, most sports stations across North America don’t maintain this entertainment format. It’s only significant events like the Kentucky Derby that receive the support of substantial network television providers. However, there are multiple ways players can connect with these races.
The most common way would be by going to the track and watching the race from their entertainment complex. There are hundreds of horse racing tracks and casinos located across the United States that showcase these horses. Horse racing fanatics can also connect with these races through Simulcast or Live Streams. BetAmerica, TwinSpires, and TVG support these streams. There are dozens of races per day, and the dedicated fan could spend their full afternoon watching the horse racing action unfold.
The Biggest Horse Races
Three horses define each season for jockeys. These are events that have been held yearly for more than a millennium and have become synonymous with horse racing culture on a worldwide scale. Below we examine those three races.
- Kentucky Derby: The most famous horse race held worldwide is the Kentucky Derby. This event takes place in Louisville, Kentucky at the Churchill Downs Racetrack. It’s considered the most thrilling two minutes for the sport, with an event being held yearly since 1875. Collectively, it’s a two-week-long festival that operates dozens of races with countless traditions. There isn’t any other venue like the Kentucky Derby.
- Preakness Stakes: Following suit with the Kentucky Derby, two weeks after it’s festivities, the Preakness Stakes event takes place in Baltimore. The Pimlico Racetrack in Massachusetts operates this event, which makes for one day on Saturday, May 23rd. The game has been held for more than a hundred years, compiling nineteen hundred meters on the dirt road.
- Belmont Stakes: The two previous races act as launching sessions towards the final stint of the season at the Belmont Stakes Event. Fans must travel to Elmont, New York to see the festivities live. Otherwise, it can be watched on major sporting channels. Belmont Stakes has been maintained yearly since 1867 and is considered just as important as the Kentucky Derby.
Four other notable races place during each yearly season in the United States of America. These include the Arlington International Festival for Racing, the Belmont Park Stars Festival, the Monmouth Park Haskell Invitational Festival, and the Saratoga Travers Stakes Competition. Watching these four races is the perfect way to anticipate what will happen at the Kentucky Derby and Belmont Stakes Festival.
Betting on horses is legal in thirty states across America. The reason that it isn’t legal across all states is because of the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act. This legislation allows for legalized horse race betting to be the choice of the state. The most popular states that maintain legal horse betting include New York, Florida, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Washington, California, and Rhode Island. It’s recommended that readers review their jurisdictional legislation regarding legal horse betting before betting on one of these festivities.
By following this guide, our readers can inform themselves of the best horse racing tracks in North America and what are the best competitions available for betting. The United States of America has become the largest market worldwide for horse racing, with the majority of jockeys selecting this nation as their title destination to compete. We guarantee our readers that dramatic action will unfold with every race and that the picks they’ve chosen will always work in their favor.
Read more Horse Racing Picks on our site:
- Free Horse Picks – Free Horse Picks Today
- Breeders Cup Payouts
- Parx Picks – Parx Racing Picks
- Saratoga Picks – Saratoga Picks for Today
- Churchill Downs Picks
- Aqueduct Picks – Aqueduct Picks for Today
- Belmont Picks – Belmont Picks for Today
- Del Mar Picks – Del Mar Picks for Today
- Los Alamitos Picks
- Tampa Bay Downs Picks
- Aqueduct Free Picks
- Belmont Free Picks
- Parx Racing Picks
- Oaklawn Picks – Oaklawn Racing Picks
- Santa Anita Free Picks
- Woodbine Picks – Woodbine Racing Picks
- Fairgrounds Picks – Fairgrounds Race Picks
- Saratoga Free Picks
- Turf Paradise Picks
- Louisiana Downs Picks
- Gulfstream Free Picks
- Keeneland Picks – Keeneland Racing Picks
- Golden Gate Fields Picks
- Turfway Park Picks
- Pimlico Picks – Pimlico Race Picks
- Presque Isle Picks