Match: CHICAGO BULLS – HOUSTON ROCKETS
Date: 4 February 2015 7:00 pm Toyota Center – TX, Houston
Houston hosts Chicago in one of the most interesting matches on February 4th in the NBA.
The Houston Rockets have done well without Dwight Howard during his various absences this season, though signs of trouble to come bubbled up in their most recent defeat. The Rockets will be getting 3 days rest and they are playing at home. They have managed to go 11-5 without Howard in the lineup in the 16 games.
Chicago (30-19) does not boast as formidable a front line, but the duo of Gasol and Joakim Noah should still cause problems for Houston. Visit in Houston will be the fourth consecutive fohr te team. In their last two games they conceded losses Los Angeles Lakers (118-123) and Phoenix Suns (93-99). Before that you played V ery strong game against one of the best teams in the league – Golden State Warriors, beating them with 113-111.
– Chicago is second in rebounds in the league at 45.7.
– Chicago allows the third highest free throw percentage at 77.0% per game.
– Chicago is second in three points made allowed in the league with 6.1 per game.
– Chicago lost on their last two trips to Houston.
– Houston has the third worst free throw percentage in the league at 71.9.
– Houston leads the league in three points made with 11.8 per game.